Welcome to Eclipse Ventures Inc Media (EVIMedia). Great set of products. Great capture of images. Clean edit. Dedicated team. Providing you with solutions. We handle all aspects of production in-house to ensure that you receive great quality service at extremely competitive prices. EVIMedia specializes in video coverage and video editing for all kinds of events and occassions.

Check out our products and service packages below, or contact us at (919) 576-9628 for custom bookings and quotes.

PRODUCTS

Select from below any item of your choice.

LeveLuk SD 501 Enagic's Flagship Model The industry-leading continuous ionized electrolysis water generator system, the SD501 is the finest...


$4,631.65 - Tax is included

*******************************

Wellness Dietary Supplements... Strengthening the food you eat for better health and wellness. 1 Box, 2 Boxes, 5 Boxes, 10 Boxes...


Quantity

KNOWING HIM: In A Broad Spectrum of Leadership Perspectives - A Study of who Jesus Christ Really Is... Content of this emanated from a research in Christology


$15.00

*******

Grammar Practice and Culture in Ibo Language... Learn Ibo Language from scratch with this textbook originally created for teaching Ibo Language across Los Angeles United School District


$45.00

*******

NYSC Anthem Music Composer... 36" x 24" Poster - Composer of the national anthem for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Nigeria.


$25.00

*******

DVD: "Who Is Behind That Problem"... Who is Behind That Problem Exposing the Devil (DVD). A very instructive revelation on the root of inexplicable happenings in people's lives.


$14.99

*******

Gospel Music CD "EBUBE" Album... A compilation of scintilating tunes that will definitely appeal to your ears and to your soul.


$9.95

*******

Groundbreaking - Foundation Laying Ceremony of First Pentecostal Power Church in Rural Africa... 36" x 24" Poster - Foundation Laying Ceremony of First Pentecostal Power Church, Ovom I, Aba-Nigeria. Buy this piece of history for two reasons: (1) Support the building for which they laid down those cornerstones, and (2) Own a treasure that will be in high demand in future.


$25.00

*******
SERVICE PACKAGES
Complete and submit the form below to begin scheduling and to check availability.

EVIMedia STANDARD VIDEO $435
  • Up to 4 hours of event coverage1
  • Standard Definition video
  • EVIMedia professional editing
    • Video and audio clean-up
    • Background music and transitions
  • Two unauthored DVDs2
EVIMedia PREFERRED VIDEO $565
  • Up to 4 hours of event coverage1
  • Standard Definition video
  • EVIMedia professional editing
    • Video and audio clean-up
    • Background music and transitions
  • Two authored DVD2
EVIMedia DELUXE VIDEO $795
  • Up to 4 hours of event coverage1
  • High Definition video
  • Client-Input editing
    • Professional editing
    • Client input and review
  • Two authored Blu-ray Discs2
1Additional event coverage beyond what each package offers, $80 per hour.
2Additional DVDs, $10 each, and additional Blu-ray Discs, $15 each. (Final edited videos average around 30-40 mins in length).

As part of the service, our team will arrive at the event location approximately one hour before the scheduled event time. This is separate from the designated hours of event coverage already provided with each package, and it comes at no extra cost to you.

OTHER SERVICES
We specialize in videography, while still providing a varied selection of other services.

PHOTOGRAPHY :: High resolution, great quality still images for your portraits, headshots, family photos or upcoming events.
VIDEO EDITING :: Even if our team didn't cover your event, you can still bring us the footage for a professional edit.
*Contact us by phone at (919) 576-9628 or email us at info@eclipsevent.com for estimates*

SCHEDULING & AVAILABILITY
Book early and make the most of our competitive prices.

It is highly recommended that you make your booking early, at least weeks in advance. This helps ensure our team's availability for your scheduled event. Most importantly, it helps ensure our competitive rates, as late bookings or short-notice bookings are often subject to price increases. The booking process begins with the form below. Processing begins once the form has been completed and submitted. We typically respond within 24 hours if we have any questions about your form or to confirm your scheduled date.

Once all the details have been addressed, a link will be emailed to you, where you will pay the retainer, being 40% of the total balance, with the remaining 60% to be due prior to event. For further inquiries or concerns regarding any of our services or packages, email us at info@eclipsevent.com or contact us at (919) 576-9628. We look forward to providing you with the video solutions that fit your needs.
 
Please complete our Online Booking form for scheduling and availability.